PID Loop Tuning Pocket Guide Survey Drawing Rules & Conditions
Revision Date: 23 March 2021
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
OFFICIAL CONTROLSOFT PID LOOP TUNING POCKET GUIDE SURVEY DRAWING RULES
- Eligibility. ControlSoft PID Loop Tuning Pocket Guide Survey (hereafter known as The Survey) Drawing is open to all participants 18 years of age and older, who have a valid e-mail account and who complete the PID Loop Tuning Pocket Guide survey. Employees of ControlSoft, and their subsidiaries and the immediate family members of, and any person domiciled with such employees, are not eligible. Winner must be in compliance with all contest rules.
- Method of Entry. All eligible Survey responses must be received no later than April 30, 2021 at 5:00 PM EDT to be eligible. The Survey collects information about your experience using the PID Loop Tuning Pocket Guide, your phone number and your email address.
- Selection of the winner. ControlSoft will randomly draw one winner, from those who have completed The Survey, at 9:00 AM EDT on May 3, 2021. The decisions of ControlSoft in all matters related to the selection of the winners and all matters relating to this contest are final.
- Prize. Two winners will each receive a DJI Ryze Tech Tello Quadcopter valued at $99. Winners outside the United States will be awarded an Amazon gift card for their country in an equivalent amount.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance. The winners will be notified via email or telephone on the day of the drawing. There shall be no prize substitution and the prize is non-transferable. The drawing winners will be solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes, if applicable, as well as all other costs, if any, associated with claiming the prize. Failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of ControlSoft, result in the winners’ disqualification, the forfeiture of the interest in the prize and the award of the prize to alternate winners.
- Participation: The prize winners grant ControlSoft the right to use their feedback in promoting the pocket guide without further compensation. Submitted registrations become the property of ControlSoft. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of ControlSoft. ControlSoft reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this drawing as solely determined by ControlSoft. Should the drawing be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, ControlSoft reserves the right to award the prize based on the entries received prior to the termination date. All decisions regarding disqualification of entries shall be at ControlSoft’s sole discretion.
- General Release. By entering this drawing, all participants agree to release ControlSoft, the prize provider, and their subsidiaries from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with each participant’s participation in the drawing (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light) and/or his/her/their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this drawing including any injury or harm resulting from the use of the prize or any activity related thereto. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, outside of the manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Sponsor. The Survey drawing is sponsored by ControlSoft, whose decisions regarding the selection of the winner and all other aspects of the drawing shall be final and binding in all respects. ControlSoft will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Drawing Rules or in other materials related to the drawing. If you have any questions regarding this drawing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)