Realize Energy and Cost Savings The use of variable frequency drives (VFDs) in flow control applications is gaining in popularity and eroding the hegemony of traditional control valves. Energy efficiency […]
We are pleased to announce that INTUNE and INTUNE+ v220.127.116.11 are now available. Highlights include:
- Enhanced INSIGHTTM Applications Framework (formerly WebOPC).1
Enhancements focused on performance improvements and ease of deployment.
- Improved OPC Client Protection and Performance.
Improved connectivity and performance for multiple simultaneous OPC clients.
- Additional usability enhancements and bug fixes.
Additionally, INTUNE+ software includes:
- Enhanced INSIGHT Mobile App
INSIGHT mobile app communicates diagnostics on process controllers and final elements for corrective action. Major enhancements are implemented in the Message Center functionality:
- Improved message interface
- Filtering and sorting messages by criticality, class, frequency, type and time.
- Message center now allows I&C users to add comments to any message. Multiple comments can be added to a message, and users can track specific messages for maintenance purposes. Messages and comments can be exported for other reports.
- Expanded Capability and Increased Performance of Diagnostic Scripts
Larger and more complex diagnostic scripts are supported with faster and more efficient execution.
1 We plan to release INSIGHT software in the third quarter of 2017. A beta version of the software is currently available.
In December 2016, ControlSoft was once again named one of the fastest growing companies in Northeast Ohio. The Weatherhead 100 awards are the premier celebration of Northeast Ohio’s leading companies.
We’ve updated our PID Loop Tuning Pocket Guide to help you better understand the types of PID loops, how to tune Closed, Open and Cascade loops, and we’ve included parameters for the more common PID controllers used in plants today. By investing in tuning your PID loops (temperature, level, pressure and flow), your control loops will operate efficiently, rather than just being functional.