ControlSoft is excited to announce the release of MANTRA Software v5.6 which includes the following user interface and tool enhancements:
- Block Execution Sequence Tool – The Block Execution Sequence dialog has been updated with new
features and usability enhancements.
- Block Parameter Watch Windows – Block-specific Watch Windows now have the block name removed from all block parameters for better readability. The block name is now part of the window title instead.
- Project Watch Window Tabs – The last selected Watch Window tab is now saved in the project. When re-opening the Watch Window, the tab is automatically restored and selected.
- Input/Output Connector Traversals – Additional functionality has been added for Input and Output Connector Block traversals.
- Online Monitor and Offline Block Parameter Modes – Online Monitor mode is now distinguishable from Offline mode in block diagrams.
- Block Diagram Selection Dialog – The Dialog to select a block diagram has been expanded for better visibility of project names and diagram lists.
- Module Versioning – Module and project versions are reported more consistently with additional information in the Help -> About dialog.
For detailed information, please see the MANTRA Software v18.104.22.168 Release Notes, publication MN338A-EN, included with the software download.
For more help with advanced techniques for process control strategies beyond basic PID control, including cascade control, override control, gain scheduling, feedforward compensation, and model-based control, consider our Advanced Process Control Techniques training.