We are pleased to announce that INTUNE and INTUNE+ v220.127.116.11 are now available. Highlights include:
- Enhanced INSIGHTTM Applications Framework (formerly WebOPC).1
Enhancements focused on performance improvements and ease of deployment.
- Improved OPC Client Protection and Performance.
Improved connectivity and performance for multiple simultaneous OPC clients.
- Additional usability enhancements and bug fixes.
Additionally, INTUNE+ software includes:
- Enhanced INSIGHT Mobile App
INSIGHT mobile app communicates diagnostics on process controllers and final elements for corrective action. Major enhancements are implemented in the Message Center functionality:
- Improved message interface
- Filtering and sorting messages by criticality, class, frequency, type and time.
- Message center now allows I&C users to add comments to any message. Multiple comments can be added to a message, and users can track specific messages for maintenance purposes. Messages and comments can be exported for other reports.
- Expanded Capability and Increased Performance of Diagnostic Scripts
Larger and more complex diagnostic scripts are supported with faster and more efficient execution.
1 We plan to release INSIGHT software in the third quarter of 2017. A beta version of the software is currently available.