We are pleased to announce that INTUNE and INTUNE+ v220.127.116.11 are now available. Highlights include:
- Interface to PI System.
- Performance Improvements.
- Additional usability enhancements and bug fixes.
Connecting to a PI System
You can now use INTUNE+ CLPM Software to collect historical and real-time data from your OSIsoft® PI System®. Using the Auto Tune tool, you can interface to your PI System, query data and import queried data into INTUNE software to help optimize your plant performance.
INTUNE+ CLPM Software can analyze this data and make adjustments to process variables that will help your process run in a stable, predictable, and consistent manner, at or close to setpoint.
- New Project Data Format – For improved performance when loading, executing, and saving projects, the INTUNE project format has been modified to a new data format. Projects saved in the new format can be reverted back to the original format.
- Export/Import Loop Functionality – The Export/Import loop functionality has been updated for better performance.
- Updates to Find Tags Dialog
- Updates to Property Configuration Dialog
- Report Metadata – Report Type properties containing Company information are now editable during runtime.
- System I/O Reports – System IO reports have been discontinued.
For detailed information, please see the INTUNE Software v18.104.22.168 Release Notes, publication MN109A-EN, included with the software download.